Mid-infrared electric field sampling approaching single-photon sensitivity
Max Planck Institute of Quantum Optics, Hans-Kopfermann-Str. 1, D-85748 Garching, Germany
2. Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Faculty of Physics, Am Coulombwall 1, D-85748 Garching, Germany
3. University of Maryland, Institute for Research in Electronics and Applied Physics, College Park, MD, United States
4. Active Fiber Systems GmbH, Ernst-Ruska Ring 11, D-07745 Jena, Germany
5. Institute of Applied Physics, Abbe Centre of Photonics, Friedrich-Schiller Univ. Jena, Albert-Einstein Str. 15, D-07745 Jena, Germany
6. Helmholtz-Institute Jena, Frobelstieg 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
7. CNR NANOTEC Institute of Nanotechnology, IT-73100 Lecce, Italy
8. Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering, Albert-Einstein Str. 7, D-07745 Jena, Germany
Published online: 15 October 2020
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2020
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.