Colloidal LiYF4:Pr nanocrystals downsized to 10 nm – Part 2: spectroscopic properties
1. Leibniz University Hannover, Institute of Quantum Optics, Welfengarten 1, D-30167, Hannover, Germany
2. Leibniz University Hannover, QUEST-Leibniz-Research School, Callinstraße 36, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
3. Fraunhofer Center for Applied Nanotechnology CAN – (a research division of Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Polymer Research, Grindelallee 117, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany
4. University Hamburg, Department of Chemistry, Grindelallee 117, D-20146 Hamburg, Germany
5. Cluster of Excellence PhoenixD (Photonics, Optics, and Engineering – Innovation Across Disciplines), Welfengarten 1A, D-30167, Hannover, Germany
Published online: 18 October 2022
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2022
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.