Optical emission characterization of liquid core fibers filled with colloidal nanoplatelets
1. Leibniz University Hannover, Institute of Quantum Optics, Welfengarten 1, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
2. Leibniz University Hannover, Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry, Callinstraße 3A, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
3. Cluster of Excellence PhoenixD (Photonics, Optics, and Engineering – Innovation Across Disciplines), Welfengarten 1A, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
4. Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology, Albert-Einstein-Straße 9, D-07745 Jena, Germany
5. INRS-EMT, 1650 Lionel-Boulet Blvd., Varennes, Quebec J3X 1P7, Canada
6. Otto Schott Institute of Material Research, Fraunhoferstraße 6, D-07745 Jena, Germany
7. Universität Tübingen, Institute of Physical and Theoretical Chemistry, Auf der Morgenstelle 18, D-72076 Tübingen, Germany
8. Leibniz University Hannover, QUEST-Leibniz-Research School, Callinstraße 36, D-30167 Hannover, Germany
Published online: 18 October 2022
This article has no abstract.
© The Authors, published by EDP Sciences, 2022
This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.