Prague, 28 June 2017
News / Highlights / Colloquium
- Published on Monday, 04 February 2013 16:42
EPJ Web of Conferences is now indexed in Scopus, the world’s largest abstract and citation database of research literature. Scopus covers more than 20,500 titles from over 5,000 international publishers, in the scientific, technical, medical, and social sciences.
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 14:58
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a XML-based format dedicated to website syndication. RSS allows readers to get new titles delivered directly to their desktops, using either the Internet browser or a RSS Reader.
EDP Sciences now provides RSS feeds of the latest articles published online by journal, including title, authors and links to relevant abstract and full-text version.
RSS feed: EPJ Web of Conferences recents articles
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 14:54
EPJ Web of Conferences now provides online references, which are directly linked to the cited articles, via CrossRef. This allows the readers to move from one article to another at the citation level, regardless of journal or publisher.
EPJ Web of Conferences also provides a citation tracking system.
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 14:52
Up to now, EPJ Web of Conferences contents were published under the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial license. We are pleased to announce that the journal won’t restrict the commercial use of its contents any more. As a result, all open access contents at EPJ Web of Conferences will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution license, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited. The copyright will remain with the authors.
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 14:51
EPJ Web of Conferences is now indexed in the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS).
- Published on Tuesday, 13 November 2012 14:50
EPJ Web of Conferences is indexed in the Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS), Inspec and Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science) bibliographic databases.
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS) monitors, indexes, and abstracts the world's chemistry-related literature and patents. These databases offer many scientific disciplines, including chemistry, biomedical sciences, engineering, materials science, physics, and more.
- Inspec is the IEE's comprehensive index to literature in physics, electrical/electronic technology, computing, control engineering and information technology.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index accessed via Web of Science, helps researchers access the published literature from the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia, workshops, and conventions worldwide.
- Published on Monday, 04 May 2009 18:00
EPJ launches EPJ Web of Conferences an open-access publishing service dedicated to the publication of conference proceedings and the related archiving of conference web pages. Maximum speed of publication and visibility are combined with a maximum of flexibility regarding formats.
For further information have a look at the website of EPJ Web of Conferences